We decided to have a night of cooking with one of our favorite couple friends; appetizer, entree, and dessert. We are starting with the dessert because it was our favorite dish of the night :). The cheesecake stuffed strawberries found here were easy and fun to make.
- A carton of strawberries
- Graham crackers (crushed)
- 8 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. Core strawberries by using a small knife. Be careful not to cut through!
2. Combine and mix the powdered sugar, softened cream cheese, and vanilla. We added a little more sugar to taste :).
3. We used a piping bag to place the cream cheese mixture into the empty strawberries.
4. Crush the graham crackers in a small ziplock bag. After filling the strawberries with cream cheese, dip the tops into the crushed graham crackers.
5. Melted chocolate chips were then used to drizzle over the strawberries.
6. Refrigerate until time to serve.
The finished product!
Watch out for what else we made for dinner and let us know if you try out this recipe!